Horace Mann PTA Purpose
The purpose of the Horace Mann School Parent Teacher Association in common with those of the National PTA and Minnesota PTSA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth;
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
- To support and speak on behalf of children at schools, legislative organizations and other government organizations that make decisions affecting children.
Horace Mann School Mission
To provide a safe, respectful school community that builds upon our tradition of high expectation for all students; nurtures the uniqueness of each child; and ensures that families are connected, informed, and involved.
Saint Paul Public Schools Mission
Inspire students to think critically, pursue their dreams and change the world.
Horace Mann Vision
Imagine every student making a year’s growth or more academically, socially, and emotionally. Imagine every student prepared for the next academic year, middle school, and beyond — learning how to learn and how to create achievement through effort. Imagine a supportive school community united, learning with and from each other, to achieve this vision.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Horace Mann PTA meeting November 20, 2019 Welcome and Introductions …
- Horace Mann PTA meeting October 10, 2019 Attendance Libby Stanton, …
- Horace Mann PTA meeting September 16, 2019 Attendance Karla Lauerman …