Horace Mann PTA Purpose
The purpose of the Horace Mann School Parent Teacher Association in common with those of the National PTA and Minnesota PTSA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth;
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
- To support and speak on behalf of children at schools, legislative organizations and other government organizations that make decisions affecting children.
Horace Mann School Mission
To provide a safe, respectful school community that builds upon our tradition of high expectation for all students; nurtures the uniqueness of each child; and ensures that families are connected, informed, and involved.
Saint Paul Public Schools Mission
Inspire students to think critically, pursue their dreams and change the world.
Horace Mann Vision
Imagine every student making a year’s growth or more academically, socially, and emotionally. Imagine every student prepared for the next academic year, middle school, and beyond — learning how to learn and how to create achievement through effort. Imagine a supportive school community united, learning with and from each other, to achieve this vision.
September 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
September 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
October 6 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Horace Mann PTA meeting May 7, 2019 Welcome and Introductions …
- 2018-19 Horace Mann PTA Meeting Agenda May 7, 2019 Agenda …
- Horace Mann PTA Meeting Minutes April 10, 2019 I. Welcome …
- 2018-19 Horace Mann PTA Meeting Agenda April 10, 2019 Agenda …
- 2018-19 Horace Mann PTA Minutes March 5, 2019 Welcome and …